Morgan Paviol

3mo

INFJ
Leo

9w8

Tom speaks FACTS

I'm a conservative and this guy sings mostly facts and honesty.

Politics Community

The politics community, chat, and discussion. Meet new people.

36.5K SOULS

Best

Best

New

Brenna

3mo

ENFP
Capricorn

6w7

Never heard of him. Im somewhere in the middle but lean conservative on some stuff. Might check this out

Morgan Paviol

You're fifteen?

Morgan Paviol

3mo

INFJ
Leo

9w8

Lmao no reason my bio and that's not my comment lmao 🤣

Will

3mo

INTP
Pisces

I mean that in the best way possible. Like I want to sit down and figure out how it all connects.

Dana

3mo

INTP
Scorpio

9w8

Im pretty conservative myself and Ive never heard of him. But Im not very big on the whole internet thing so its understandable

Rob

3mo

ENFJ
Taurus

I love his songs and messages, he's waking people up to the corruption in the world.

Ashton

3mo

INTP
Leo

5w4

Love a Tom MacDonald, been listening for a few years now and he's only gotten better with his messages.

Ricky

3mo

INTP
Cancer

6w5

Listen to Dear Tom by Topher.....sort of look at Tom differently now. I like the message hes putting out there, but is he doing it because he really believes in those values or is he grifting?

Some text some message..

We use cookies on our website for a number of purposes, including analytics, performance, and advertising. Learn more.

Analytics

Cookies are used to collect data on how you visit our website, which helps us improve and customize it for you. Cookies also aid in the analysis of web traffic patterns, allowing us to see what works best for our visitors and determine areas where we can improve.

Performance

Cookies are used to personalize your experience by ensuring that you see content based on your preferences and interests, as well as the areas in which our website may be utilized. Cookies are required for certain services available through our website, such as access to secure locations, and they are being used by some of its critical features such as secure areas access.

We use cookies on our website for a number of purposes, including analytics and performance. Learn more.

Analytics