Meri

3mo

INTJ
Scorpio

Question of the Day

Say that the world was wiped a clean slate and all that was left over were the people, food and water for everyone, building supplies, and a few machines. Now, the people have two choices for their lives.. 1. To draw the blueprints for the new buildings or 2. Be a worker bee that builds the buildings from the blueprints. Would you rather draw the blueprints or be a worker bee?

2

11

Comment

Questionftheday Community

The questionftheday community, chat, and discussion. Meet new people.

3.6K SOULS

Best

Best

New

Will

3mo

INTP
Pisces

Who would choose to be a worker? And why isn't there an obvious war for resources going on?

0

5

Reply

Meri

3mo

INTJ
Scorpio

Resources are endless. You just have to rebuild all of the buildings, but there's only two job choices. Worker Bee or Drafter. Just a fun little question to see everyone's personalities come out 😁.

1

1

Reply

Will

3mo

INTP
Pisces

@Meri That's not a blank slate, that's a whole different planet! I'd still go for a third type, artist. Someone's gonna need to entertain everyone.

0

1

Reply

Meri

3mo

INTJ
Scorpio

@Will Artist, as in music artist? That one person better be spectacular for everybody's different music styles 😂.

1

1

Reply

Will

3mo

INTP
Pisces

@Meri Writer. If everyone is working or drafting all I gotta do is a really basic Chuck Lorrie style sitcom plot and be rolling in adoration.

0

1

Reply

Meri

3mo

INTJ
Scorpio

@Will Haha, I like that idea

2

0

Reply

Billy

3mo

ISTP
Capricorn

6w7

6

7

Make my own blueprints, build my own buildings to my specifications, then never do either of those things again.

1

0

Reply

Dominique

3mo

INTJ
Cancer

8w7

8

7

I'd draw. I like drawing anyway. Manual labour is not for me lol

1

0

Reply

Josiah Leathers

3mo

ENTJ
Sagittarius

9w1

9

1

I would build it. As a journeyman carpenter I can tell you now. We use blueprints maybe 60% of the time. The other 40% is telling the architect it won't work or needs to change. I also want to make sure it will be done right and last for life times.

1

0

Reply

Some text some message..

We use cookies on our website for a number of purposes, including analytics, performance, and advertising. Learn more.

Analytics

Cookies are used to collect data on how you visit our website, which helps us improve and customize it for you. Cookies also aid in the analysis of web traffic patterns, allowing us to see what works best for our visitors and determine areas where we can improve.

Performance

Cookies are used to personalize your experience by ensuring that you see content based on your preferences and interests, as well as the areas in which our website may be utilized. Cookies are required for certain services available through our website, such as access to secure locations, and they are being used by some of its critical features such as secure areas access.

We use cookies on our website for a number of purposes, including analytics and performance. Learn more.

Analytics

Cookies are used to collect data on how you visit our website, which helps us improve and customize it for you. Cookies also aid in the analysis of web traffic patterns, allowing us to see what works best for our visitors and determine areas where we can improve.

Performance

Cookies are used to personalize your experience by ensuring that you see content based on your preferences and interests, as well as the areas in which our website may be utilized. Cookies are required for certain services available through our website, such as access to secure locations, and they are being used by some of its critical features such as secure areas access.