Topics
Creativity
Film & Literature
Music
Activities
Games
Food & Drink
Pets
Causes
Sports
16 Types
Enneagram
Astrology

© 2022 Boo Enterprises, Inc.

Adel

25d

ISTJ
Scorpio
Just something

Okay lets talk about this. When i said equality i never said that being a man is better or life as a man is better.. the suicide rates for males are high in my country, i also lost my friend from comitting suicide. i really feel bad for any of yall out there.. if u need to talk .. tell me i'll help and be a friend but dont ask pics for christ sake.

6

14

Comment

Michael

25d

INFP
Scorpio

Maybe if i weren’t so ugly

0

7

Reply

Adel

25d

ISTJ
Scorpio

You are not ugly.

1

1

Reply

Michael

25d

INFP
Scorpio

@Adel That’s not true

0

2

Reply

Adel

25d

ISTJ
Scorpio

@Michael Look sir idk where u from but girls dont really care about looks .. they care about your effort or personalities.

1

2

Reply

BɪɢFᴏᴏᴛ

25d

INFP
Pisces

8w7

8

7

@Michael up to you to love yourself! do what you need to, that for.

0

0

Reply

Michael

25d

INFP
Scorpio

@Adel No they don’t

0

0

Reply

Clyde

24d

ENTP
Sagittarius

7w8

7

8

Lol not sure if you're serious but you look great.

0

0

Reply

Michael

24d

INFP
Scorpio

@Adel They care about who’s the chad vs who’s the brad And yes this means looks On dating apps women swipe on the same 4% of guys while the other 96% get nothing

0

0

Reply

Indra (he/him)

25d

INFP
Cancer

4w5

4

5

Block them when they asked for pictures, friends won't asked something like that 🤦‍♂️

1

0

Reply

Josh

25d

INFP
Taurus

6w7

6

7

The feed is for venting besides that's just gross for people to approach like that. If nothing else maybe some fellas are out there taking notes. Life only gets easier with repetition. I wouldn't redo my twenties if you paid me. It didn't really start making sense until my 30s. It doesn't matter what gender you are it's challenging and maybe moreso than ever. Society seems to be moving a bit backwards in that regard. We seem to idolize vapid artificial people, they aren't normal or something to emulate. Men, women, and everyone in between need to unite and leave the divisiveness behind. We are all we have, we need to start acting like the family of humanity that we are.

0

0

Reply

BɪɢFᴏᴏᴛ

25d

INFP
Pisces

8w7

8

7

would you mind if i ask you to search for 'pasilio de limon' in manila, go there and say 'hi' to 'kelly' 😋

0

0

Reply

Krishna

25d

ISFP
Scorpio

8w7

8

7

Well it's all good till friend, that pics part cracked me up 😂

0

0

Reply

Related Posts

#random

Sara

20h

ENFP
Capricorn

2w3

2

3

I wanna be a disney princess

15

41

#random

Yadira

5h

ESTP
Scorpio

8w7

8

7

Heading to the office

They called me into office today, not even with make up on, but drinkin starbucks. They prollly are going to fire me 😂😭😂

13

10

#random

𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶

16h

INFP
Aquarius

9w1

9

1

.

how random you can be, what you did

3

4

#random

Dhanna

6h

ISTP
Cancer

5w4

5

4

💝

7

1

#random

Anastasia

7h

INFJ
Leo
Just a random thing

5

2

#random

J

19m

INFJ
Aries

9w1

9

1

Bruh

Y’all hear the news about the mass shooting of those Thai kids? Being a mom myself I fear for my kid so much because of loony people like that. It is so sad and I feel for the parents.

1

1

#random

Fatma

1h

ESFP
Aries

8w7

8

7

What's your home screen? Mine is

1

7

#random

Violet

1d

INTJ
Taurus

8w7

8

7

If you could replace all of the grass in the world with something else, what would it be and why?

🤭

4

10

#random

Dhanna

1d

ISTP
Cancer

5w4

5

4

💀💀💀💀💀
1 award

12

10

#random

Michelle

1d

ISFJ
Capricorn
Had a random power outage. Hate when that happens.. 🙄🙄😳😳

3

1

#random

Mina

1mo

INFJ
Pisces
Anyone think back to their past and cringe?

164

141

#random

Sky

1d

ISTJ
Aries
F O R W A R D —

Every day is a new day to thrive, prosper, and overcome. Don't let what happened yesterday ruin the possibilities of today.

3

1

#random

J

28d

INFJ
Aries

9w1

9

1

❤️
1 award

I really like this app because I feel accepted for once. I was expecting a borage of bullying but I’ve only received love here. Thanks everyone. 🤟🏻

358

81

#random

Mai Anh

2d

ENTP
Sagittarius
It's my birthday.. ta da 🤗❤
2 awards

Wish you all well~

175

128

#random

Dovie

1d

ESFP
Cancer
Picture

Hey baby! ♥️

9

3

#random

Gino

1d

INTP
Pisces

8w7

8

7

I have reheated the rest of the pizza, time for round two

P.s. I just wanna say I think there should be a law making it a mandate for pizza restaurants to serve their pizza cut and I think the act of them not serving it pre-cut is predatory business practice and the consumer needs protection 🤬🤬🤬

1

2

#random

Dovie

1d

ESFP
Cancer
I just want to say "hello" to all rizal

2

2

#random

Sara

3mo

ENFP
Capricorn

2w3

2

3

POST A PIC OF YOUR CARTOON CRUSH

I'll start in comments 🥰😋👍 MOST LIKES IS THE WINNER 🔥🔥🔥

71

329

Some text some message..